Saturday, June 2, 2007

Google Font - Write anything in "Google font" in seconds

I was just thinking if I could make a google like logo. I messed a lot with Adobe PS2 and it took me a lot of time to make a logo like google's. But accidentally I came across this site which produces google like logos for free. take a look for yourself.
Google Font
It does help a lot of people to make their logos especially if they want to write anything about google. This google font really catches eye, as there are a lot of people who swear by google. To create a google like logo, visit googlefont.com , enter the name of to be fonted and hit "Create font". This is simple isn't it. You can write anything in Google font and that too in a jiffy. You won't spend a single minute wasting on Photoshop and still get a Google Like font as if it were done in photoshop.